Friday, August 5, 2011

New Thing #18--31 Days of Fun!

Oh my, I haven't posted in almost two months! For shame.
Link
My latest "new thing" will be 31 Days of Fun, for which I was inspired by Mighty Girl, a blog I peak at once in awhile. She's in the middle of 30 Days of Fun & I think it's a great idea so I'm adapting it (or basically stealing it). August 31st is my birthday, so this little posting project will hopefully keep me in a time-for-fun frame of mind leading up to my birthday, get me posting more regularly & will hopefully help me be a little more positive on days when I've pretty much only worked,bummed around the house or am in a crabby mood. 'Cause life is beautiful, guys!

Basically, I will be posting daily(ish) with a fun thing I did that day. My daily fun-isms may not always be spectacular (or even close to spectacular!), but the point is to call out the fun I've had, or when all else fails, make my own fun.

Keep checking back for my fun-of-the-day posts, & even better, why don't you become a followed of my blog? Gosh, that would be swell!

No comments:

Post a Comment